About Eugene Gallagher
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Bethesda real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Maryland & Virginia - Bethesda, Arlington, D.C., Gaithersburg, Great Falls, Maryland, McLean, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring areas, please contact me.
As your local Real Estate Specialist, I'm committed to giving you the full benefit of my professional skills.
Whether you're buying or selling a home, my one purpose is to assure th Producer, Floyd Wickmatan S.T.A.R. Program
There's one other thing that makes Gene Gallagher your local Real Estate Specialist unique -- the many exclusive Real Estate services I have to offer, including:
- Buyer Protection Plan
- Seller Protection Plan
- Broadest Market Exposure
- Relocation Assistance
- National Multiple Listing Service
- Technical Assistance
- Financial Alternatives
- Aggressive Marketing & National Advertising
These are just a few of the many services and programs I can offer to help you sell your home faster and at a better price. You have access to the best available programs, the most complete information and the finest possible service I can deliver.
DEGREES AND DESIGNATIONS
- Over 34 years of Real Estate experience in the Metropolitan Washington D.C. area
- Over 500 Million and more in Real Estate Sales since 1983
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in MD, DC, VA, Florida, and Delaware
- Founder of Gallagher & Co.Real Estate, Inc.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from Villanova University
- M.S.in Engineering from Polytechnic Institute of New York
- University of Maryland Real Estate Broker Series
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Broker
- Sales Mastery Programw/ Anthony Robbins
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR)
- Lifetime member of National Association of REALTORS
- Top Ten Selling Brokers Nationwide
- Winners Circle & Spirit Award
- Office Image of the Year
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Top 20 Agents, Montgomery County Association of Realtors
Top Producer Award, Washington, D.C. Association of Realtors
- Top 1st Year Licensee,Montgomery CountyAssociation of Realtors